Terms and conditions
1. Hired goods are for private and personal use only and will be used only in accordance with the intended use of the goods.
2. Bouncy Castles must be set up either outdoors on grass or indoors. The customer is responsible for ensuring there are no sharp objects stones etc on the set up area.
3. Children using the hired items must be supervised at all times. In no event will Cakes 'n' Castles be held responsible for any damage, loss or injury incurred while using the hired items.
4. Full payment for the hire is to be made upon the pickup (or delivery) of the goods. Delivery charges apply if this service is required.
5. The customer is responsible for checking the goods are in good working order upon the commencement of hire.
6. The goods hired will be returned on the due date in a clean, undamaged condition.
7. Cakes 'n' Castles reserve the right to retain bond or invoice the customer directly (which may involve the use of a debt collection agency) if the following occur:
a. Goods not returned on time-goods will be charged at normal hire rate plus $10 per day penalty fee.
b. Goods returned in damaged or soiled condition. Cakes 'n' Castles will assess the condition of the goods and determine whether to charge for cleaning, repair or replacement of the item. Replacement will be charged at retail price-list available upon request.Please contact us with any queries >